weaving. . .

Weaving a little fun into lunch. . .


A little fun goes a very long way when it comes to getting people of a certain height to actually eat something.
My kids aren't picky, just very unmotivated eaters. Adding a little "fancy" to their meals makes them disappear much faster and
helps me stay sane. No begging, pleading or threats of "no dessert" necessary.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Lunch 42

Thinking About Themes. . .


Lunch: Hard boiled egg, half an apple, green bell pepper strips, carrot flowers and a couple grapes. A whale is swimming in a sea of cheddar popcorn in the top piece.
Snacks: Yogurt and a granola bar.
Drinks: chocolate milk from school and a bottle of ice cubes/juice from home

I have been thinking about themes lately. I started the "Two for Tuesdays" last week because my younger daughter wanted famous lunches too! She's the one that sees me doing this and wanted to be a part of it.
I am running out of new critters to stick in the lunches. I'll keep doing it because it's her favorite part, but those are going to become repetitive. I have been enjoying the challenge of trying new things lately so maybe I need to challenge myself a little more. Maybe I need a daily theme. Maybe I'm a little too well rested today and getting myself in over my head! I seem to enjoy being in over my head though. . .

2 comments:

  1. Have you looked at oriental trading company for more critters? They have billions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure how many more I want in the house! I'll be looking for a few more, but don't plan on using a new one every day forever. They would need their own room eventually!

    ReplyDelete