weaving. . .

Weaving a little fun into lunch. . .


A little fun goes a very long way when it comes to getting people of a certain height to actually eat something.
My kids aren't picky, just very unmotivated eaters. Adding a little "fancy" to their meals makes them disappear much faster and
helps me stay sane. No begging, pleading or threats of "no dessert" necessary.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Lunch 40

Back to School!


Lunch: Annies mac n cheese ( Bunny Shaped Pasta with Yummy Cheese), half-ish of a granny smith apple, pumpkin muffin, cucumber slices, red gecko (I think it's a gecko) and two lemon cookies.
Snacks: chocolate chip granola bar and Smartfood cheddar popcorn.

So I sent the coughing little one to school. She feels great, no fever, just a wicked cough. I hope she makes it through the day alright! She was so upset at the thought of missing another day that I couldn't bear to keep her here. No running rule is in effect today!

No comments:

Post a Comment