weaving. . .

Weaving a little fun into lunch. . .


A little fun goes a very long way when it comes to getting people of a certain height to actually eat something.
My kids aren't picky, just very unmotivated eaters. Adding a little "fancy" to their meals makes them disappear much faster and
helps me stay sane. No begging, pleading or threats of "no dessert" necessary.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wild New Year

It's Wild Card Wednesday and a Brand New Year!

I am excited to take this blog and do something fun with it. I am excited to see what wonderful things this year brings! Happy New Year to everyone!!!


This is the most perfect snow angel I have ever seen. There are more unintentional details in this angel than I ever thought possible. I think it's beautiful. My 5 1/2 year old daughter made this over the weekend. It lasted about two minutes before she walked through it, so I am glad I managed to snap a picture.



Lunch 54


Lunch: Pizza (Freschetta 5 Italian Cheese Brick Oven frozen, everyone's favorite here), string cheese cut into chunks, two prunes, red grapes, carrot hearts and half a honey crisp apple.
Snacks: granola bar and Smartfood cheddar popcorn.
Drinks: bottled water from home, chocolate milk from school
Friend: Funshine bear

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. Great blog! I'll see if I can get myself to try some of these on the weekends. :-)

    ReplyDelete