weaving. . .

Weaving a little fun into lunch. . .


A little fun goes a very long way when it comes to getting people of a certain height to actually eat something.
My kids aren't picky, just very unmotivated eaters. Adding a little "fancy" to their meals makes them disappear much faster and
helps me stay sane. No begging, pleading or threats of "no dessert" necessary.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wild Hair on Wild Card Day!


   
    So, I do some fun things to my daughters hair. I can't help myself. She has amazing, flowing hair that just begs to be played with and done up "princess" style. Here is a couple pics from halloween. She was a "snow princess". 
Yes, that's a vacuum. Very glamorous pictures!
    I used a silver pearl necklace as the "crown" and it goes through the braids so it stayed secure. I used matching pearl earrings to decorate the front of her hair and the front of the dress. I had planned on curling the little tendrils, but she would not let me near her with the curling iron!






    Lunch 59


Lunch: Mini bagel with cream cheese, mini pumpkin muffin, grapes, apple, cheese stick
Snacks: A fruit cup and a granola bar
Drinks: Water, juice box.

No comments:

Post a Comment