weaving. . .

Weaving a little fun into lunch. . .


A little fun goes a very long way when it comes to getting people of a certain height to actually eat something.
My kids aren't picky, just very unmotivated eaters. Adding a little "fancy" to their meals makes them disappear much faster and
helps me stay sane. No begging, pleading or threats of "no dessert" necessary.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Orange You Glad I'm Doing An Extra Bento?

Lunch 61


Lunch: Macaroni and cheese, orange segments, prune, colby jack cheese cubes, a few yellow -> orange candies and carrot match sticks (took the picture before I added them on either side of the orange and forgot to take another, oh well, you'll have to use your imagination). 
Snacks: Cheddar goldfish crackers, a banana
Drinks: Orange juice, water, chocolate milk from school.
"Friend Bear"

I had a crazy busy day and neglected my blog yesterday. I was too busy playing in the snow with my kids! This is my first color theme bento, inspired  by the bento blog network. I think I'll do many more of these because it was fun.  Maybe a rainbow theme too.
Have a fantastic weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Orange you glad I didn't say banana...

    I love the orange segments flower!

    ReplyDelete