weaving. . .

Weaving a little fun into lunch. . .


A little fun goes a very long way when it comes to getting people of a certain height to actually eat something.
My kids aren't picky, just very unmotivated eaters. Adding a little "fancy" to their meals makes them disappear much faster and
helps me stay sane. No begging, pleading or threats of "no dessert" necessary.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Lunch 34

Ideas, ideas. . .

Lunch: Home made cinnamon swirl bread. Mini pumpkin muffins. Little doggy. Cucumber and carrots. Cheese. Chocolate cake just for fun. Grapes.
Snacks: Banana and a granola bar.

I am always coming up with great ideas for lunch, at midnight. Then by the time I get to the store, I have forgotten my great idea. . . until midnight again. I need to resurrect the lunch board and start filling it out early. It has sort of faded into the background of my to do lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment