weaving. . .

Weaving a little fun into lunch. . .


A little fun goes a very long way when it comes to getting people of a certain height to actually eat something.
My kids aren't picky, just very unmotivated eaters. Adding a little "fancy" to their meals makes them disappear much faster and
helps me stay sane. No begging, pleading or threats of "no dessert" necessary.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Lunch 33

Triple Play

Lunch(es!): Half an apple for the big kids and cut up grapes. Hard boiled egg. Pumpkin muffins. The friends were a small puppy for the little lady and a cougar for the big girl.
Snacks: Cheese sticks (and cubes for the baby). Peanut free trail mix. Pretzels and goldfish crackers for everyone.

This was a crazy morning! We all had to be ready, out the door and prepped to be gone for hours by 7:20. That meant food ready for all three kids. It's nice to know that I can actually pull it off, but I'm glad I don't have to do that again for a long time!

My hat's off to all the parents out there that do this every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment