weaving. . .

Weaving a little fun into lunch. . .


A little fun goes a very long way when it comes to getting people of a certain height to actually eat something.
My kids aren't picky, just very unmotivated eaters. Adding a little "fancy" to their meals makes them disappear much faster and
helps me stay sane. No begging, pleading or threats of "no dessert" necessary.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Lunch 32

I love pancake days!


Lunch: Heart shaped, tie dyed hard boiled egg. Grapes. Whole wheat pumpkin pancakes with cinnamon butter lightly spread on them. Bunny friend. Real maple syrup, about two teaspoons in a separate container, not shown.
Snacks: Banana and a granola bar

I love pancake days because this is what comes home after school. It's a very good feeling knowing that I packed something that she enjoys. Something that she EATS! Something that is good for her and keeps her full.


Special thanks goes out to Chandra for the photography tips I've started playing with.

No comments:

Post a Comment