weaving. . .

Weaving a little fun into lunch. . .


A little fun goes a very long way when it comes to getting people of a certain height to actually eat something.
My kids aren't picky, just very unmotivated eaters. Adding a little "fancy" to their meals makes them disappear much faster and
helps me stay sane. No begging, pleading or threats of "no dessert" necessary.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Piece of Cake

My brilliant husband decided I should put some of the cakes I have made on here. You know, on the food blog. Why didn't I think of that?


This is an almond pound cake with cream cheese frosting and strawberry filling. The flowers are marzipan and Tinker Bell is wax!
This was my four year old's most recent birthday cake. It was "exactly" what she asked for. Yay! 
We have a challenge in our house, you see. . . I will make them anything they want for their birthday cake. "A green, tall circle cake with yellow and pink flowers that tastes like almond and strawberry but is also Tinker Bell?"  Challenge accepted!

No comments:

Post a Comment