weaving. . .

Weaving a little fun into lunch. . .


A little fun goes a very long way when it comes to getting people of a certain height to actually eat something.
My kids aren't picky, just very unmotivated eaters. Adding a little "fancy" to their meals makes them disappear much faster and
helps me stay sane. No begging, pleading or threats of "no dessert" necessary.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Two for Tuesday

So, the holiday messed up my schedule a little, so I'll do a regular lunch and something that makes my life easier. Still two posts! Plus I haven't made a grand home lunch, unless you count cookie cutter sandwiches. We've been snacking instead of eating meals for the last couple of days. Everyone is in a funk and hungry at different times. So. . . without further ado:


Lunch 62


 Lunch: Provolone and turkey roll ups, red grapes, pretzels, apple, two prunes and two spice drop candies.

Snacks: Granola bar, cheese stick and oatmeal squares dry cereal.
Drinks: Chocolate milk from school and lemonade from home.





Now, the good stuff!


Meet Charlie! 
He's my laundry buddy! 
Seriously though, I love this stuff. First and foremost, it usually costs me $12 for this size. That's right folks, $12 for 80 loads of laundry. 80 loads of HE laundry. But wait, there's more, Charlie's does not require fabric softener. In fact it's preferred that you don't use any.
Oh, the savings. 
It is scent free, dye free, fuss free, cloth diaper friendly, good stuff. 
No more sneezing. No more itching. No more worry about whether it'll bother the wee one's skin. 
It won't. 
I use it for everything, even hand washing those dance clothes. Our clothes smell clean, not perfume-y. They are soft and they seem to be lasting longer. The towels soak up more water. Did I mention no more sneezing?
I am in love. It makes my life easier. It's cheap and I trust it.

I do keep a bottle or two of stain remover on hand though, because no soap is a good match for three kids on spaghetti night!

No comments:

Post a Comment