weaving. . .

Weaving a little fun into lunch. . .


A little fun goes a very long way when it comes to getting people of a certain height to actually eat something.
My kids aren't picky, just very unmotivated eaters. Adding a little "fancy" to their meals makes them disappear much faster and
helps me stay sane. No begging, pleading or threats of "no dessert" necessary.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Lunch 49


Lunch: Bagel with pumpkin cream cheese, craisins, prunes and a maple cookie in the bottom. The top has half of a local honey crisp apple and orange bell pepper slices.
Snacks: Blueberry cereal bar, pistachios and a banana (not shown)
Drinks: Chocolate milk and juice poured over a bottle full of ice.
Friend: ummm, I think it's an iguana. I need to brush up on my lizards!

I must say, I love the smaller bananas that are available now. They aren't the mini ones but small, perfect, really yummy ones. About 2/3 the size of a regular one and perfect for packed kids lunches. I try to remember to put little notches in the skin so they are easy for my 5 year old to peel.

No comments:

Post a Comment