weaving. . .

Weaving a little fun into lunch. . .


A little fun goes a very long way when it comes to getting people of a certain height to actually eat something.
My kids aren't picky, just very unmotivated eaters. Adding a little "fancy" to their meals makes them disappear much faster and
helps me stay sane. No begging, pleading or threats of "no dessert" necessary.

Monday, August 15, 2011

The new tools




My brand new collection of bento stuff. It's all so shiny and fun still. I hope it stays that way. I must admit that I'm a little bit addicted to the "stuff". Already planning on expanding the collection, a lot. I think I'll get into it first and see what I actually need.
I won't include pictures of my cookie cutters. That would take way too long.









The kids are really excited about their new boxes.

That's a standard 12" ruler there, lined up very poorly, to show just how small they are. The blue one is mine. The top two are for the girls. The froggy (baby boy's) will probably only house puffs and finger foods for awhile.





And of course I should show what's inside those neat little boxes:
That's a lot of pieces to keep track of! I might do an official count, just to see what survives the whole year.

No comments:

Post a Comment