weaving. . .

Weaving a little fun into lunch. . .


A little fun goes a very long way when it comes to getting people of a certain height to actually eat something.
My kids aren't picky, just very unmotivated eaters. Adding a little "fancy" to their meals makes them disappear much faster and
helps me stay sane. No begging, pleading or threats of "no dessert" necessary.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Fried

Lunch 53


Lunch: Cowgirl hat and boot sandwiches, turtle friend, cheese cubes, orange bell pepper and kiwi slices.
Snacks: banana and a granola bar
Drinks: water and chocolate milk from school

So lately I am fried. Done. Toast. Stick a fork in me. Chronically over tired to the extreme. The simple act of posting seems overwhelming to me when I have averaged 3 hours of sleep a night for weeks. My brain is just not functioning like it should. I cannot wait until my kids are not sick for two whole days in a row.
I had big blogging plans for last week: gingerbread, crafts, lunches. . . Let's see if I can make it happen this week. I think I can. I think I can. I think I can. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment