weaving. . .

Weaving a little fun into lunch. . .


A little fun goes a very long way when it comes to getting people of a certain height to actually eat something.
My kids aren't picky, just very unmotivated eaters. Adding a little "fancy" to their meals makes them disappear much faster and
helps me stay sane. No begging, pleading or threats of "no dessert" necessary.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Lunch 28

Breakfast and Lunch

Lunch: Grilled cheese stars, craisins and chocolate nuggets in one half of the bento with a little rat/mouse friend nibbling away. Half a pear and red grapes in the other half.
Snacks: Granola bar bites and pretzels.
Juice and chocolate milk as usual.

I could not resist letting the pancakes into the photo this morning. They were so good! They are banana and totally home made. I rarely use a mix since I found a good recipe. Half of these have add ins. The chocolate chip ones vanished. I barely grabbed one for myself. The blueberry went next. The plain banana ones are almost gone, but are going to make awesome pb and j's later!


No comments:

Post a Comment